Monday, October 18, 2010

Help!

I really need a single sister, why did we all have to get married and have kids? It would just be nice right about now. She could come over and I could let my kids play in the back and she could help me get all the stuff done that drives me crazy, that doesn't bug my very helpful husband. Or she could just come take my kids somewhere. It is getting hard to get everything done and I am not the type that is okay leaving things undone. Plus today and yesterday being sick I did nothing and felt bad for doing nothing but couldn't at the same time. oh well, hopefully I feel much better tomorrow and can make some progress.

5 comments:

  1. Roll with the punches. There is so much in life you can't control that you have to program that into your plans as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you've been sick and not able to get things don't like you want to. If you lived close by, you'd be more than welcome to drop your kiddos at our place. :) Hope you have a better week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made progress today! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Halley, you should have called me. I could have come over with M. She could entertain your kids and I could have helped you.

    (Remember that for later, k?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good point Katey, I didn't even think of that. She was so cute today with Anthony. Funny how now I don't even have to worry about getting the laundry and other stuff done since the he is here I just have to make Christopher do it. :-) after all why else is he staying home right? Yeah for the baby coming.

    ReplyDelete