Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Posts/ Peru

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because of time, but also because I always think oh I should do a post about this, but then when I am logged on, nothing. So oh well. I am very excited about Peru, can't wait. But then I am also nervous, traveling with my kids without Christopher, plus I will be there a few days without him, with his fam. Also I am feeling very not ready, mostly because I am not ready, haven't finished packing, but have started, also don't have everything done for the primary I need to do. Plus this is a busy time of year and the days fly by and the weekends even more. My house is not how I want it to be, organized and clean. The cleaning part won't take long, but I want it to look amazing before I go. I have a lot to do, plus I am nervous about the beach. I don't have an awesome swim suit and I am planing to buy one there, but I am very white, add to that I have stretch marks all down my legs, not a good combo. Anyway, I just can't wait until we go, then I will have everything ready and I at least wont have to sorry about that part. I do have some fun things coming up the next few weeks before we go that will help me pass the time, so that is good.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what the Holidays are like in Peru... and if they are different between the LDS and the majority of the Peruvians (being Catholic, I think??)

    While I would love to visit Peru, I think being there for the "winter" holidays would leave me very much feeling "off"... That was how I always felt in the winter in California and Texas and even on the coast of NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on your trip, and i am sure you will get everything done before you leave. things always seem to come together last minute! oh and just buy one of those cute wraps to wear with your swim suit and no one will see the streatchmarks.. but really hay you look great and should just be proud of your body! I would trade you, take those stretch marks over my pregnancy fat!

    ReplyDelete