Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to type about how thankful I am for all my blessing. First for life, everyday I have here on Earth is an amazing blessing and sometimes it is easy to forget how fragile that life is. No one likes to think about it, but really at any moment any day we could leave this Earth. So I am thankful to still be here, to still have time to be with the ones I love, time to work on the things in my life that aren't how they should be. I am also very thankful for my family, both my little family, and my extended family. Thankful i have been blessed with my two amazing kids, and thankful I met Christopher and we were able to get married in the temple. Thankful for health, mine, my families, my friends. I am thankful, although I don't like to admit it, for those hard times, the ones you don't think you can make it through. Only because after I can see myself growing, being closer to the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment