Thursday, June 18, 2009

First one.... Common Sense Says....

Common Sense Says, the best phrase ever. For example common sense says if you aren't going to turn in the next five minutes, don't turn on your signal! Or don't complain about how long the fast food line is to your friend, then when you get to the front and the worker asks, what can I get you?, you turn to your friend and say, ummm I don't know what do you want? ummm.. yeah, need I say more?

Do you have any really good common sense stories? Lets here them....

5 comments:

  1. Common sense says that if you talk to Halley she will tell you what common sense says you should do! Ha :) I love you Bay and I think that your blog is really cute! I will read it. I am not a big commentor on others blogs but I will read it. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My common sense comment is that "common sense ISN'T common."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Common sense says
    ...don't text while driving.
    ...don't wear high heals to the park.
    ...don't leave your cigarette butts in the sandbox.
    ...put your naughty dog on a leash, I do.
    ...don't assume skinny people are healthy.
    ...please have a little common sense, just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too ture mom! And I love all of your mands,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the one about skinny people!

    ReplyDelete