Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not a good day!

The day is half way over and so far, very disappointing. Everything I try to do fails, everything I touch breaks, I had pink paint on my carpet by 9 am. And it was everywhere else in Elena's room, most of which I have cleaned up. I left late to pick up the kids, Daniel and a neighbor girl, from school, so when I put Elena in the car and noticed she had a dirty diaper, well she had to wait until we got home. She feel asleep on the way there, I had to wake her up to go inside. When we got home I changed her diaper, poor little red bum, and while that was happening Daniel poured water into all my fake flower arrangements I had on the table getting ready to be out somewhere for Fall decorations. While cleaning those out I put Elena down for a nap, FAIL, an hour later and I an still going in there every few minutes to put her in her bed again. The sucky thing is if she goes to sleep now she will not go to bed well tonight, if she doesn't she will start crying at 5:30 or so and not stop until she goes to bed at 7ish. I NEED chocolate.

Here is the thought, forget it I don't want to offend.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a tough day! Poor Mama. Call me if you need to. I wish that I had chocolet to send you.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! Sometimes on days like that I start singing to myself, "Hurry down sundown, be on your way," from Peter, Paul and Mary - almost compulsively. I hope that your day got better from then on out!
    (This is Thora)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have, I think, ALL had days like that and yet still survive. Sometimes all you can do is put one foot in front of the other and know that "This, too, shall change" as Grandma Katie used to often say.

    ReplyDelete