Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's the little things that count........

So today I went to the bathroom in piece by myself and stayed there a few minutes extra, it was a good day! I decided not to let all the other stupid little things that happened ruin my day. (Easy you say, they were not few in number) My oven broke so I called a guy to come fix it..... long story short I paid $60 for him to tell me it wold cost me about the same to fix it as it would to get a new one, all of that only two days After Pres. Day, a big appliance sale day........ I packed up Elena and Anthony a drove to my mother in laws house to get some stuff, I got home to realize I missed one thing I really needed, so turned right back around and packed up the kids again and went again. Then I went to a place, Christopher got off work early to meet me there to get some passes we bought, I had checked before on the website says they are open until 7 today, get there at 6:30 and they are closed, we all went our for that. Also paid my house payment late, but I thought I got it in the grace period, nope get a call today that I have a late fee. Any way point is there is good in all these things..... I wont list them all but like the oven..... I have the money to pay for it so.... I should be happy for that. After we went all the way to the closed place I switched Christopher cars he took the kids home and I ran a few kid-less errands. Anyway, what I am saying, or trying to, is these two things:
One: I can complain about the bad or I can be grateful for the good. and
Two: Worse things have happened, to me and others, so in the big scheme of things does it really matter?

2 comments:

  1. Way to have a positive attitude on a really yucky day. That can be so hard to do, but in the end, it's totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you got through it and life moves on.

    ReplyDelete