Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elena

I don't usually post pictures, but this one I had to. This is Daniel and Elena in their new bunk bed. They both got new bedding also. Elena was in a toddler bed before this. She grew up so much tonight. I know she has a lot more growing to do before the baby comes, but tonight seeing her brush her teeth and go potty by herself, then climb into bed and listen while I read, she just seemed so big. I love my kids so much. They spend most of the day driving me insane, fighting with each other, whining at me, crying (mostly Elena), but still at the end of day, as I tuck them into bed, I can't help but see how lucky I am to have these two.



You can't see the rest of the room, but it isn't quite done yet anyway. I will try to post some pictures of the rest of it and of it when it gets done because it is so cute. I think I might like it more then them :-)

2 comments: