Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Friends

I keep saying that I don't have very many friends.......... but lately I have realized I do have friends, just not too many that I go out and do things with. I would like to change that. I like spending time with my family and doing things at home, but the few times I do spend time with other women without kids I really enjoy myself. Tonight I just hung out for bit with my back door neighbor and it was fun. Plus I need some girl time, I get it with my sisters, but usually with kids. Wish I was more out going, and felt comfortable just calling up some of the ladies in my ward and seeing if they wanted to hang out. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Since i have lived here i have had to reach outside my comfort zone so i can get those girl nights out since i cant just wait around for a sister night like i did in utah! I have found that many other women love the break of a girls night too.. so you could just ask around at church the women you are friends with there. Or if you have a lot of local women on your facebook just post that you are planning a girlsnight out on like thursday or friday or whatever day works for you.. i bet you will get at least one responce from someone that is either lonely or going stir crazy being home with her kids all day too! If i was there i would go out with you... both cory and I have notticed if i get a girls night once a week i am a much happier and productive mother/wife.

    ReplyDelete