Sunday, July 18, 2010

SO much to do and SO little time

I am starting to feel it more and more these days. I have way more to do then I have time/energy to get it done. I have to choose what needs to be done most and do that, but end up always feeling behind and stressed. I know it will only get harder these next few weeks and months, and then more so after the baby comes. (who still doesn't have a name by the way, so if you have any boy names, let me hear them.) I can't really see a solution to my problem. I just don't see what I can cut out, especially since I am behind on everything as it is, cutting anything out would only make me feel like I wasn't getting it done at all and still behind on everything else. Plus I am so done being prego. I don't mean to sound complainy, but everyone needs to complain some time and this is my blog, so there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the lack of time. I can only imagine that with being pregnant as well. All I can say is to give yourself a break and feel good about what you do get done. Half the time the things I end up doing weren't on my list at all. So I write them on at the end of the day only so I can cross them off. Somehow it makes me feel like I accomplished more.

    ReplyDelete