Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nesting?

You can call it nesting or whatever you want, but something crazy is happening here. I feel this unquenchable desire to get things done. You would think this was a good thing, helping me get things done, but no. I normally have this desire but now it is over board. I can't get all the things I want to do done, time wise and energy wise. It isn't possible so then it just leaves me annoyed, and stressed that thing are not getting done. I could really use a team of people, maybe 12 or so to come over and help me all day one day. I think if I didn't have my kids that day everything would get done, or at least the big/important things. Humm........ what are the chances of that happening? Not big. So what to do about it. If I only had a brain, I could plan out all the next few days, prioritize and get the big things done. Well, I am off to make a way too big to-do list and then see how many of those things my husband can do for me. I can do this, I have to, most of the things on the list really have to be done... so here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment