Saturday, September 18, 2010

When it rains it pours......... blessings!

Seems like everything keeps going wrong and getting messed up but at the same time I am being soo blessed and everything keeps working out. I don't know if that makes sense but it is happening. Like my garage door broke.... but then Christopher had a really good month and we were able to pay for it without it being a big deal at all. Also the car had been having problems, not starting, but someone has always helped me so I have been able to get it home, and it got fixed without costing a lot. I keep forgetting things but it always turns out okay. I am really blessed and I am so grateful for all the people helping me and all the amazing blessings I am receiving right now.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. It has been really hard for us finacially with Ben not having a job yet. And everytime that we look at the budget it seems like we can't make it till the end of the month. Then something happens and we are able to cover another bill. Then we have an unexpected expence like I had to renew my licence. But a week later I rememberd that I had never closed out my AFCU acct. 26.53! It was sweet. We have been blessed so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps to be calm in crisis times to realize that things do work out. Glad your problems didn't turn into big issues.

    ReplyDelete