Friday, September 24, 2010

A very Good day!

Now for some not complaining. Barbara watched my kids today and I got stuff done. The baby's room is ready for him. I need to get out the little clothes and see what I still need but his crib is set up and in place I am done painting and there are not more tools in his room. It looks really good. I also got the laundry done, all of it, and then went to the temple with my hubby. Tomorrow is my pamper myself day, which I have been looking forward to for a while, but thought I wasn't going to be able to enjoy because of all the stuff I had to do that wasn't done. But after today I feel much better, still always more to do, but I got some big things done which helps. So tomorrow I am going to get a facial, wax my eye brows, get my hair done, and then get a pedicure with glitter toes, never done that before. Then to top it all off go eat with some of my sisters and go to womens conference. All in all it is going to be a good weekend. I am feeling pretty good right now.

4 comments:

  1. oh hays. I hope tomorrow is an awesome day too! Lets schedual your massy for an evening coming up soon so we can do it befor sweet little baby comes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could help. I enjoyed the time with Daniel and Elena. The baby's room is really darling. You have such a knack for this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That feeling is pretty awesome. I'm familiar with it on occasion too. It is so nice to have a reprieve from the worry and be able to look at your work, knowing you did awesome. I'm so glad you're feeling better about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how good it feels to check things off that to-do list. So glad you had such a productive day! Especially with the baby coming, you can't put some things off. Enjoy the weekend and women's conference. I'm sure you'll feel really energized after taking some time and pampering yourself a bit!

    ReplyDelete