Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daniel's school

So I just had to post since it was so cute. On Tuesday when we dropped Daniel off at school I am not sure Elena knew what was going to happen. We got back in the car without him and she starts asking me, "where's my Daniel." So cute, she was worried she told me to wait for HER Daniel. He went to school last year but she must not remember how it goes. So then yesterday we go to drop him off and it begins, she wants to stay and play and cries because I make her leave. So I guess we will see how long it takes her to understand that every day we are going to do the same thing, take him in and then leave and come back later. I am going to try and do a few things with just her so she has something to look forward to when he is at school, but it is also my get things done time so we will see. Today we are going to go shopping, just her and me and get her some clothes, she loves shopping so that should be good. :-)

1 comment:

  1. When my brother went to school for first grade my mom told me I fell apart. I used to make her put on family movies that had my brother in them. EVERYDAY for like 2 months. She got so sick of the same 2 movies that she took to filming something new every weekend. I hope your shopping expedition went well and that Elena learns to love her time alone with you.

    ReplyDelete