Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE phrase

Okay people, I need your help, here it is...... I want to put a phrase up in my living room or bedroom or maybe both. But I don't know what phrase to put. If you know me well put one you think fits me, or my stage of life right now, or just put one you like. Here is an example, one of my wonderful sisters, I have many, is a talented photographer, she is really the bees knees, but anyway, on her wall in the living room she has the phrase, shoot now I can't remember it exactly, something like Life is like a picture, you develop what you focus on. Or something, but anyway, it fits her perfect and all around it she has pictures of her family and stuff, very cute. (Ames if you are reading this, what does the phrase say again?) Anyway, so post a comment with your phrase or phrases on it. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. You were close Hays, it's "Life is like a Camera; you develop what you focus on."

    I will have to think about one for you. If I hear one I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, that makes much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her wall also says HULLABALOO (which I can't spell). But I don't know that that fits you Halley. (Any more than it fits ALL of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Add various beads to the jewelry of your life.'
    Having some place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing.
    "I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship." - Louisa May Alcott
    "It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude." - Zig Ziglar

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the scripture from doctrine and covenants that was in your cpmment on my closure blog. i would copy and paste, but i am typind with one hand. but it fits you and christopher well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good ones..... the scripture is the one that says where much is given much is required right Tali? I like it, and I think it fits me, just not sure about putting it on my living room wall.....hum. I am sure when I hear the one, I will know, those are good but I am still looking.

    ReplyDelete