Monday, October 26, 2009

Being sick sucks!

Can we just get over it already? If I knew it were nothing to worry about, I would just go on being sick and not mind, we are feeling better but still coughing. Will it go away. Even if we are not contagious no one wants to be by you when you are hacking up a lung. Plus I don't even really know if we are or not, if we are fine, but I would like to know. I just hope we stop coughing soon, Halloween is this weekend. Tomorrow I have a Scout Conference to go to, Daniel's school is having their dress up day, then Thursday is the Trunk or treat at my ward, Friday we have a family party for the kids, and Saturday we have two Halloween parties, one during the day for the kids and one at night for us, after taking my kids to trick or treat for a few houses. none of this stuff is stuff I can just do another weekend, buggy, like I said in my previous post I hate missing things. We need to get better, now!

2 comments:

  1. Camilla's family were sick with symptoms like yours and she said they coughed for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what did she do to get ride of it?

    ReplyDelete