Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Your actions effect others mmore then you know.

Today I don't have much time, but wanted to write about how our actions effect others. They really do more then we know, both for good and for bad. And if we pass on good feelings to others, they pass those on with whoever they come in contact with. So I guess the moral of the story is that I am trying to control my emotions. What I want to say isn't really coming out right, but anyway, right now I am trying to think before I act or talk about how what I am going to do or say will effect others. Mostly what I say, sometimes I say things without even thinking and don't even really mean them, they just come out and sound negative. So that is what I am working on now. That and getting my house in order, I like things clean and in order I think better when they are that way. And for the most part my house is, but when I go down-down stairs where my storage is, it gives me anxiety. So I am off to work on that area. Here I go.....

1 comment:

  1. I need to be more aware of that as well! I really enjoy your blog and thoughts! We are a lot a like!

    ReplyDelete