Monday, October 5, 2009

Starting to get it......

I am home with just Elena, Daniel is at school. And now I can see why when Daniel was even younger then Elena I was ready for another kid. I am able to get stuff done, yet still play with Elena, she plays by herself and no one is hitting or stealing toys. If it were like this all the time I would be ready to have another one. So now I see why people space their kids out, when the next one comes the older one is starting school and not home all the time. This way you can get more one on one time and get more done, without getting burned out. humm..... well, for now my only conclusion is I love the time I have with Elena and I am making sure to not spend it all doing stuff, but to play with her and spend time with her. As far as the next baby, I already know I am not even considering it again until march or next year. Also the other thing I am starting to get is that everything is relative. So it is easier for me to brush off the not so good things, and stay positive. still working on it.

1 comment: