Saturday, October 24, 2009

Warning: very negitive post, do not read if you are in a good mood.

I am not a home body, or maybe I used to be, who knows. Here I sit sick, blah, my kids are starting to feel better, it seems, now I feel like I got hit by a truck. Tomorrow I am speaking in sacrament..... I have a meeting in the morning at 7:30. How can I run a primary when I can't run my house. I washed Daniel's bedding, well, Christopher did, Elena's is next, I started lysoling the toys and house, but didn't get far, I want to do things. I am not someone who can sit around and do nothing, I am a busy body, I am feeling so negitive, and I don't like it. I don't like dropping the ball, if I say I am going to do something and then don't, I not no one likes it, but it really bugs me. Also I like to go to everything I get invited to, it sounds stupid, but I always want to go, I feel like I will miss something if I don't go. But then when I do I let my kids and family down, I get over booked and have to let peple down and back out of stuff, and it bugs. Anyway, this post is a downer but that is how I feel right now, the good news is, tonight after I put my kids to bed, I am going to relax with a friend and get some good conversating in, maybe watch a girl movie, and basically do nothing, but not by myself, gotta love friends.

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry! I know the feeling with 2 sick babies! its the WORST!! I hate having to lysol everything and wash every toy and blanket! But it really is what has to be done! U are such a great person-- dont feel down if u cant do everything because ur AWESOME! and at least you are trying!! :)
    That sounds so fun hanging out with a friend!! Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete