Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cleaning

I must admit I like cleaning. I mean I don't really like doing it but I don't mind either and then when I am done I love that feeling. It feels good so see what ever it is that you have cleaned, plus it makes me feel like I can relax. I also have noticed I really like to have things clean. I don't really care if yo don't clean your house, but I love having mine clean. I honestly don't mind when I go to other people's homes that are not clean, and they aways say sorry about the mess. Well, it doesn't bother me, I don't live there, I just came to visit. I can go home and relax on my couch and look at my clean hose, so no other people's messy houses don't bother me at all. In fact it just makes that person seem more human in my eyes. I have this thing, which I am realizing more people then I thought to do, where I always see the best in strangers, and the worst in myself and my family. It is a habit I need to get out of. It is good to see the best in others, but I should also look for the best in myself and my family. That is it for now. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with your post!! I feel the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad at seeing things the way they really are that I try to see small things that make other people real. don't think I judge your house but it is the only way I remember everyone is like me.

    ReplyDelete