Friday, November 6, 2009

Simle is best!

I need to learn to simplify my life. I always do more then is needed. Which would be fine, but not when it takes more time and energy from me, which I don't have. So starting with my kids birthday I am going to simplify, no I am not changing the time or the date, no worries. It is still going to be really cool, but as I plan and get stuff I need to think what if it is really going to make it any funner for my kids. For example, I have trying to get little stuffed animals for them to rescue and then take home. Would it be any less fun to have them rescue a baby monkey and just use a pinata, I know they have one at Zurchers, and then they get to break it open and take the candy home. plus I would save money by not buying 25 little animals, since I was already going to buy a pinata. Perfect. So now I am off to plan the rest of the party, while thinking "simple, simple, simple," over and over again in my head. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good Idea and Good luck!! Hope their b-days are the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Halley! Just found your blog from Thora's. Good luck with the birthday party. You're ambitious. 25 kids?! Joseph's last birthday party had 3 guests (2 of which I watched for day care so I just took them from my house to the park for the party.) Just keep simplifying. I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete