Monday, November 16, 2009

Feel your feelings

I really don't like that I feel my feeling very fast. Here is what I mean, I can go from feeling so happy everything is great, to feeling alone, in just a few minutes. The only good thing about feeling my feelings fast is that I am also ready to forgive fast. If I get upset I can calm myself down and be ready to talk about it and forgive the other person in a few minutes. The bummer about this is my husband is slow, well, HE isn't slow :-), he just likes to take time to think things over in his head, a lot of time. Which is fine, we have just worked it out. The thing that bothers me about how fast I feel my feelings is that I can be feeling so great, so happy, then before I know it, BAM, I am not anymore. I think thinking too much is my problem. I stinking brain always is working. Hence the reason I can't fall asleep. And that is when it happens, I will be laying in bed feeling great, then I start to think, and my mood changes, I am thinking about all I have to do and all of the sudden I am feeling stressed, really stressed, so much so that I want to get up and start doing things. Then I convince myself I am a dork, and instead of being so stressed about all I have to do, I should be grateful for all I have. And the thinking starts again, and before you know it I am brought to tears by the joy I feel. It is insane, but then again so am . :-) Those are the thoughts for today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun;) I get that same way often!! Its hard!! My husband thinks i've gone NUTS when my moods change so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you hay! i am a fast person too... i get real mad but 5 minutes later i am totally over it.

    ReplyDelete