Wednesday, November 18, 2009

one of those days.....

Today I am having one of those days. It isn't a bad day, but nothing is quite working out how I planned, or at all. It is okay though, I had a nice big juicy burger with a coke, and now things are looking better. i would have gone for some chocolate, but I feel something coming on so I will hold off on that. I need to get up and moving, to get going, and off the computer. I am finding I am really good at planning and also really good at doing, but not so good at both at the same time. I suppose I am back to where I was before, I need to cut out the un/less important things in my life. The first thing is going to have to be less computer time and less T.V, not that I watch a ton, but sometimes I do in the evening after the kids have gone to bed, I am home alone and I turn it on and before I know it 2 hours have gone by. Now relaxing is good, but only a little at a time. So here I go off to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment