Friday, November 13, 2009

Other people's kids....

I am amazed at how much I can love other people's kids. I love my own, but that comes with the title mom, but somehow with some kids, most kids I just have a natural love for them. I know it isn't a bad thing, but I just can't understand it. And sometimes I just feel very close to some kids, closer then others I know just as well. I don't know I just love kids. That being said, I am not sure how many I am going to have, but I know I wouldn't mind working with other people kids after I am done having my own. I guess that is why I was called to the Primary, uh, who would have known? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Kids are lovable. I think it has something to do with their innocence and trust. Also, as much work and trouble it is to have and raise kids, if they weren't so lovable, I don't know if anyone would have any. It's fun to watch Elena as young as she is so drawn to babies. I guess it is innate within us.

    ReplyDelete