Wednesday, November 4, 2009

exercise

I love it! I know call me crazy, but I do. I enjoy Zumba and that is well, basically because I am just dancing having a good time. But I also like running, it makes me feel good. I feel accomplished after a good run, powerful, strong. And today I went to the Zumba class at the gym and stayed after for weights. WOW! My arms hurt while I am typing this. She does heavy weights, lots of reps. I only used 8 pounds on each side and we only did 30 minutes. She worked my legs, arms, abs, butt, pretty much my whole body. It was awesome. And I realized I like that too, so it is safe to say I like working out in general. The thing is I don't watch what eat at all. And I don't mind if I don't lose any weight, I would like to lose 5 pounds, be back to my
pre-baby weight, but if I don't, then I don't. The thing I do want is to tone my body. So the question is can I do that without going all out and not eating sugars, and counting my calories? Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. That's great. Yes you can tone your body and eat all of the above. If you don't want to gain weight and eat the same, don't turn 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting toned, still have that 5 pounds. Marathoning just made by boobs shrink a little but they came back. Weight training hasnt shrunk them at all but I feel great and I can see definition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love zumba! For me if i am working out regualry i can eat what ever i want pretty much and not GAIN weight. ironically i can also diet like crazy and not LOSE any. so frustrating! I am on meds now that are supposed to help so in a few months i hope to start seeing results. but i love going to the gym because i always feel refreshed and happy when i leave.

    ReplyDelete